Sinister: salako single

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 3 10:44:54 BST 1998

i'm not going to be quite sure on the list policy regarding other
jeepster bands - are they sinister topic or not?

so i'll throw in some b&s whilst i'm here...

Anna Forss wrote:

> There was a song on the radio a few weeks ago by salako and i remember it
> being introduced as the first single, but obviously it wasn´t because i
> think it was called Go on then, enlighten me why don´t you.. or something..
> is this an album track then?

this is a track of the album sampler that xfm and radio 1 jumped upon a
bit heavily. it may be released as a single, but you'll find it first on
the album 're-inventing punctuation' when that comes out in the UK on
17th august.

for those who live outside the UK, it will be available via
mail-order/on-ine shopping a week after its release.

--

now, the belle and seb content...

i'm heading up to glasgow today to help produce three new belle and seb
shirts and some badges for the forthcoming gigs/album. the moment this
comes through i'll make sure that it is available on-line first in an
attempt to ease the pain of having to wait this long.

sorry for all the delays over the recent months.the combination of the
new site and all the band were doing seemed to make the wait obvious.
we'll try and make sure that it doesn't happen again.

if you've just sent in an order, please not that since i won't be here
for a few days they will be despatched towards the end of this week.

cheers

david kitchen

     david kitchen : merchandising and websites : jeepster records

                         http://www.jeepster.co.uk/
                http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/

                       mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message
     there is no need to subscribe if you are on the 'sinister' list

  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.