Sinister: Glasgow gigs

debbie debbie.prior at xxx.com
Mon Aug 3 16:05:15 BST 1998

Ok, can anyone tell me how you get to this place where the gigs are on? And
what time they'll finish? And will i be able to get back to Edinburgh
afterwards? Probably not, which means i wont be able to go and will end up
hating the band loads for only playing in sodding Glasgow like everyone
does... which will give me another reason to be miserable on August 31st
cus i'm also retaking my driving test then and will probably fail. Again.
Grrrrr.

Am making yet another foray into town tomorrow to try and get the Looper
single. I'm not holding my breath, though...

Debbie x

  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.