Sinister: Glasgow gigs

Katrina House a-and-r at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 3 17:08:04 BST 1998

hello people,

by jeeves, this is difficult ...

someone wrote:

> Ok, can anyone tell me how you get to this place where the gigs are on? And
> what time they'll finish? And will i be able to get back to Edinburgh
> afterwards?

aren't there all night coaches running between glasgow and edinburgh?
'scuse my ignorance if this isn't the case though ... no info re onstage
times or other bands playing or anything ... as it's a charity gig i
think it's a case of just buy your tickets and go.

someone else wrote:

> Does anyone know how to get tickets for the Glasgow shows?
> I am visiting Liverpool around this time, and I would do everything to
> get
> to see Belle and Sebastian in real life!

i'll requote my earlier mail, shall i???  here goes ...

tickets are 5 pounds each and are on sale now from John Smiths in Byres
Road, Glasgow IN PERSON ONLY!
payments can only be made in CASH as they have no credit card facilities
... hence the in-person stuff.
PLEASE do not phone the Community Hall OR John Smiths in an attempt to
get tickets, as you will come to a dead end as the staff will probably
not be able to help you much.
The ONLY WAY to get tickets is to head along to the shop and buy them in
person ...

okey dokey then.

cheers,
Katrina.

        jeepster recordings ltd. - mailto:a-and-r at jeepster.co.uk
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn, uk
               phone - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600
                        http://www.jeepster.co.uk

  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.