Sinister: hang the dj

debbie debbie.prior at xxx.com
Mon Aug 3 19:57:52 BST 1998

Ha ha, Steve Pacamac is rubbish. But you already knew that... he was
reading a list of the best selling records from a shop in Manchester, and
at number 10 was, apparently, 'Looper' by Impossible Dream. Ah well, we
know better kids, don't we?

I hope the glasgow gigs don't sell out too fast for me to go and get a
ticket on friday. Some weird shit has been going on with the bus service
where i live (approx. 20 minutes car drive from Edinburgh)- it now takes
1hour 20minutes to get to Edinburgh by bus from the stop outside my house.
And if i walk down the road i can get a bus to Glasgow that takes 35
minutes. This is obviously how the council is gonna stop people bringing
their cars into Edinburgh- make them go to Glasgow instead. Oh dear.

love,
Debbie xx
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.