Sinister: sugarpies

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Tue Aug 4 02:47:37 BST 1998

Dear sinister sweethearts,
Hello!(Ahhhh can breathe fresh air again!)So much in the Belle and
Sebastian world! Apple pie,oh my! A new album??? And the name! I cannot
believe it,those jokers..i hope they will do some tantalizing photos..i
tink they they should have a single called "I Won't Bite....Hard" stuart
could pose in velvet while biting his finger..yes yes yes..tour dates...
i'm so excited! (the Pointer Sisters played motor city and i couldn't
even see them)
Arab Strap is playing there too..just hours after i leave,unfair,yes!? I
was hoping i could've even see some sinisteres there but oh well you
know..

dreaming of being naked is ok! speaking of dreams..i've been having odd
ones day after day of celebrites..first one this model,Stephanie
something? (Axl Rose's ex-girlfriend) came to me and told me she wanted
to eat,but couldn't,'they' wouldn't let her...second one I walked around
a village with Rod Stewart and he told me he had to sign autographs 7
times a day,and also that he was in love with my boyfriend,..3rd one,3d
from Massive Attacks was drinking coffee and I ran away with him to get
married.
I quite like the 3rd one,but i am sad that i have had no Belle and
Sebastian ones.

i will read more news later,there is just to much to take all in,and i
come back and suddenly netscape and email program is all different!
everythings different! so half isn't here..everyone is taking off now
yes? damn..all the good stuff is all old now..list crushes (so i can't
even say mine :(  i had a crush on a boy this july,i whistled at him
from the top of a parking lot then ducked down so he couldn't see me!
great fun!

i got my looper single and those subpop people are sweet,they sent me
along some nice stickers and also a pernice brothers album..oh it's
good..who are they? i've never hear it before..is it 'per-niice' or
prounounced 'per-neece', i am embarrased but is he singing 'eyes' or
'ass'?

so what's going on? i feel out-of-touch,i am learning things that
everyone already knows..

i can't help myself,i love you and nobody else!
xxx genevieve :)
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.