Sinister: your mum

Richard Hutt harrypalmer66 at xxx.com
Tue Aug 4 03:33:26 BST 1998

I'll make it short (but I can't promise sweet)

Would anyone on Harvey tape tree who has the grand fortune, or mis-, to
receive my tape please note I got something wrong and the Phil Ochs song
is actually "Rehearsals for Retirement" and not whatever gibberish I
scribbled.

Spaces still for the West Coast listening party in my car. I promise to
be reasonably sober and drive something approaching the speed limit.
You'd best come, or have a note from your mother why not.

When can we expect journo-type previews to arrive here and be sold to
shops?

Best

Richard

  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.