Sinister: How Go Glasgow?

Delaware9 at xxx.com Delaware9 at xxx.com
Tue Aug 4 05:20:13 BST 1998

In a message dated 98-08-04 00:05:59 EDT, Suzanne wrote:

 Here's a question:  have people managed to wrangle their favorite B&S
 album/EP out of the CD player long enough to experience the effects?
 What's it like?  For me, i think about it, but I think Dog On Wheels has
 been in my rotation bin....about 4 months...long enough.

 ss. >>

NO!!  I have not!!!  Since I bought Dog on Wheels and 3...6...9...on Monday,
June 15, they have not left my CD changer.  I dont even think abt taking them
out, they're just there and always will be. I think if I took them out I would
be scared that theyd get scratched up somehow.

Interestingly, as I began typing this up, my ABBA CD ended and "Dog on Wheels"
began...how fitting.

Jess.
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.