Sinister: How Go Glasgow?

FoxInASnow at xxx.com FoxInASnow at xxx.com
Tue Aug 4 06:37:57 BST 1998

> Here's a question:  have people managed to wrangle their favorite B&S
> album/EP out of the CD player long enough to experience the effects?
> What's it like?  For me, i think about it, but I think Dog On Wheels has
> been in my rotation bin....about 4 months...long enough.

I've been obsessing over Dog On Wheels lately, too. It's funny, because when i
bought all three EPs at the same time, and at first i was madly in love with
3..6..9 and didn't really like the other two at all - and now i still love
3..6..9, but Dog On Wheels is all i want to listen to...i like LLPJ too, but
it still hasn't hit me the way the other two have. I think Dog On Wheels has
been in my stereo almost without interruption for the past three weeks or so,
with no sign of letting up.

Every time it says, "He wants to love and he wants to care, but when the girls
hear that they think he's so square," my heart just rips in half...i think i'm
in love with Sebastian, just from the little things i hear about him in these
songs. That bit about "You're always looking for a sign, but boy you blow it
every time"... If i can't have a list crush (since this is something like my
second post to the list ever, that isn't looking too promising), maybe i can
just have a crush on a ficticious song character, right?

Jess
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.