Sinister: Expired List Crushes?/Fruit Looper

Kevan Cooke kcooke at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 4 10:46:00 BST 1998

List crushes - we demand an update!

Whoever it was that dreamt about going naked to a B&S gig should be
worried that this may be some sort of hypnotic suggestion planted in
their subconscious mind by a certain listee who is best left unnamed.
Lets just say that it would be the sort of person who wears out video
tapes by watching them frame by frame, jiggle by jiggle.

Thanks for the Salako info, CDZone exceeded even my expectations by
listing Reinventing Punctuation against the WRONG BAND.

I noticed on the gig list Starwhatever sent out with the tickets that
the day before B&S are in London there is a Who convention.  Is this
a coincidence?  I am beginning to suspect otherwise.

I know that there were discussions on what to do after the London gig,
which ended with Katrina attempting to organise something at Trash on
Oxford Street, but have we decided where (or if) we will meet before
the gig starts?

Kevan

  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.