No subject

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 4 13:40:03 BST 1998

Whilst perusing the results of David's voting booth where you can vote for
your favourite B+S songs and give them a mark out of ten and stuff
(http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/vote/index.htm ) I figured
since I can't actually place a vote I'd stick my votes on the list, for fun.
So....

    In true indie-wanker fashion, all of my favourite songs are currently
unreleased. A good deal of these come off the new album, but naturally their
favour with me will slip quickly when the new album is actually released,
and all the plebs can hear them too. My current number 1, which I would have
to give 10 out of 10 would have to be "Got the girl, missed the train" or
something, which I haven't even heard! "Perfection as a hipster" also scores
highly. These are liable to stay quite high up the top too as they're never
actually likely to get a release. Probably my least favourite stuff would
have to come from the EP's. Especially 3,6,9 seconds of light, which got
into the charts (for God's sake). The only other ones I like much are the
unreleased mixes off the new LP, and I quite like "I know where the summer
goes" and "the Gate", but I fear that in a couple of months I'm liable to
hate them too.

Cheers,
    Keith.

  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.