Sinister: And on a lighter (or darker) note

Richard Connell richard.connell at xxx.com
Tue Aug 4 15:42:48 BST 1998

I have just been messing about on the UBL (Ultimate band list) looking for
sites of my favourite musicians (no Peter, Paul and Mary site! what is going
on?) when i saw this news item:

                 Belle & Sebastian Going Once, Going ...
                 Belle & Sebastian are auctioning a copy of their very
                 rare first album to benefit a hospital in their hometown
                 of Glasgow, Scotland. The mysterious underground
                 band came to national attention when their second
                 album, If You're Feeling Sinister, gained wide critical
                 acclaim and an intensely devoted following.

Mysterious underground band? Intensely devoted following? Makes us sound like
fucking satanists (satin-ists more like)

Oh well, I'm just of to sacrifice my next-door neighbours first born, erm...i
mean, er... mow the lawn

Cheers,
Rich

"I bent my wookie"
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.