Sinister: My Big Day Out

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 4 18:28:04 BST 1998

Well what a fun day I had yesterday. First off I got to release about 2
years of angry frustration and tell a member of staff in Birkenhead Virgin
that his shop was not only shit, but f**ing shit, after I found they weren't
stocking the Salako single. Then when I got over to Liverpool, I found that
the Liverpool branch didn't have any either. Finally got one in HMV though,
were I also picked up the Cinerama single after a few folks mentioned how
good it was. Damn fine singles both are as well.

Then it was off upto Probe were I couldn't get out the shop without buying
another record, or so it seemed. I was about to leave empty handed when I
spotted a Hefner 7" so I got that and as i'm heading for the door something
catches my eye (get ready for the gratuitous B&S content), it's the Looper
single, so I get that as well. As i'm on my way through the door, I spot the
words Super Furry and Animals in the record racks, so I have a flick through
and the last record there is a 12" promo of The Man Don't Give A
Whatsisname, so I had to have it.

The Looper singles great, is Mr D going to release anymore stuff as Looper
?.

byyyyyyyeeeeeeeee

Gary

  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.