Sinister: Where in the World is..."Maryhill Community Hall"?

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Tue Aug 4 12:18:40 BST 1998

On Mon, 3 Aug 1998, Shearer, Calumn wrote:

> For all those from "forn parts" e.g. Edinburgh, Dundee etc.
>
> You can get to Glasgow by Bus (to Buchanan Street, usually every half
> hour 'till late)
> or by Train (Central Station's the big one - but there's also Queen
> Street)

Trains to Embra are every half hour until 23:30.  Last bus is at 00:00.

True fact:  If you arrive at the bus station at midnight and the bus is
too full to take you and you have a return ticket, the bus company will
arrange a Taxi for you!  Which is rather lovely of them.

I have done the Barrowlands -> Queen Street run far too many times in my
life. Worst one was after seeing The Charlatans in '95.  About 10 minutes
until the last train, but we just *HAVE* to stop so that my partnerincrime
at the time could buy a HUGE poster of pouty Tim.

Shouldn't that be C|N>K?  Or do you just have a kewl keyboard-shaped straw
and snort your coffee up yer nose?

That new Ace of Base single isn't bad, is it.

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.