Sinister: all taken care of

Amanda Bergman swanarama at xxx.com
Wed Aug 5 00:53:33 BST 1998

after a bit of banter with the aforementioned #sinister moron, i made
the executive decision to kick him from the room. such slanderous
commentary will not be tolerated under any circumstances. unless, of
course, the word 'pish' is employed excessively.

on a much brighter note, i have recently gotten notice from my employer
that there is a position available for me at our sister store (Borders
Books & Music) in lovely Brighton, England. i will be heading out there
in early september (in time to catch the sept. 7th b&s show, yippeeee)
and will be staying for six months. any listees in that general area,
please email me so i can maybe start to get a feel for what's in store
there.

so it is indeed a summer wasting. scary that it's nearly september. but
there's the promise of the new record, and tour dates, and other
wonderful things, so my farewell to august will be bittersweet.

what am i on about?

time to go drop my grandparents back off at home,
Amanda (OpSwannie) x x

"Beware the knowers, beware those who are always reading books."
   --Charles Bukowski

visit *Red Roses for Me* fanzine (and records for sale)
http://www.Geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Cabaret/9043/

  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.