Sinister: Disco biscuit bisto kid.

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 5 15:54:04 BST 1998

Raaaay!,

 The mighty Sussanah is back, sending the list crushes score through the
roof and thus probably clogging up Kristens computer for the next six
months. All we need now is for Mark 'You think this is the lower east
side? You mook!' Cassarato and Nick 'Lovely hair' Dastoor to break off
their bloody feud long enough to make an appearence and we'll be one big
happy family again! It fair swells your corpuscles it does.

 DAVID from Cassell wrote,

 "Really good book....Blah, blah...... blatant product placement.....
Rhubarb rhubarb........"

 This is well and good, but what about the piles of overstocks we've
still got in the shop from your, frankly rubbish, Military Classics
promotion? What are you gonna do about them then eh? Our unpacking room
is full of the bloody things.

StayLuckyRoryxxx
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.