Sinister: Fighting flames with a boredom blanket

Ian Turton buffalo at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 5 16:51:57 BST 1998

The Beatles produced so much material, some of it was bound to be shite.
To extrapolate from this and say that the band themselves were shit and
would seem a wee bit harsh. I still can't stop singing the opening to
'She Loves You' out loud (ish) when it comes on the radio. And, of
course, they did other sweet thangs ....

To take the already pretty abysmal debate off on an abysmally different
tangent, I discovered that I have 60+ odd CDs by artists beginning with
the letter 'B'. Which is nearly twice as many as the next highest - 'S'.
The joint largest single contributors to this number are B & S and the
Byrds, with 4 each. No Beatle shit, neither. Don't go figure.

This email was purposely torpor inducing, and was sent to bore the shit
out of the shit flingers.

Turt

  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.