Sinister: a quick survey

Todd Beatty gaviston at xxx.com
Wed Aug 5 18:36:04 BST 1998

I think I'm selection F (which wasn't listed so I had to invent):

 Crying pathetically towards my computer screen as my stuffed bunny
bangs his head repetitively on the monitor.

I really hate it when the little bastard does that.  He starts talking
to me about absolutely nothing in general (to the point of being
annoying).  I listen for a little while, just out of morbid curiosity
mind you, until I can stand no more--at which time I inform him that he
his just a stuffed bunny after all, and shouldn't even be talking in the
first place.  He then proceeds to furiously stomp off (which isn't far
considering the size of his little stuffed bunny legs) and starts
banging his head repetitively on the monitor.

Enough about me; what the hell are YOU doing with yourself?

(pardon my angry sounding message, I'm having a hard time coping with
the fact that my grandmother is really my grandfather)