Sinister: re: a quick survey

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Wed Aug 5 19:31:50 BST 1998

Kimberly Rehak wrote:
<<well, I'm sitting here in my office and I'm reading all of these Q&A
posts about all of these gigs.  so, I just want to take a quick survey
of all of the "cult members" across the great Atlantic....
ok, here's the question:
what the hell are you doing with yourself?>>

In true cult-fashion, I for one am sufficiently busy mucking about with my
voodoo/witchcraft kit ($14.95 at Urban Outfitters) casting spells on Stuart
Murdoch & co., designed to make them forget their US tour schedule and
sending them promptly here to San francisco instead...and it *will* work
dammit, cos I've been taking lessons from Stevie Nicks.

<<(pardon my angry sounding message, I'm having a hard time coping with
the fact that my grandmother is really my grandfather)>>
can you just say something like that without elaboration?? methinks not.

Is there interest among Northern Cal types for a B&S listening party on/near
the new album's release date???  Esp if we can manage to wrangle a copy on
the UK release date of Sept 7th, since it's Labor Day and (hopefully)
everyone has the day off anyway.  e-mail me privately if you want to do
something.

bedknobs and broomsticks,
Tara
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.