Sinister: my milky tiger day has arrived

SpaceboyUK at xxx.com SpaceboyUK at xxx.com
Thu Aug 6 03:20:23 BST 1998

hello. this may not be of any interest to some of you but it may . im not
sure.
but in a few days im recieving a copy of tigermilk!!
im getting it from my brother,who got it from a friend,who got it from someone
in the UK. well im not sure if its illegal or what to copy this and send it
but
i'd like to help other people it out thats okay.   cherrio pals!
-a.james
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.