Sinister: trop belle pour toi!!

Greekesque at xxx.com Greekesque at xxx.com
Thu Aug 6 04:17:18 BST 1998

i found this on the jeepster page, it's from the august 97 melody maker:

         One of the short stories Stuart wrote was called "Belle And
Sebastian". Is Belle, Isobel the band's violin player?
        "No. I wrote that before I met Isobel. It was about a girl, and this
boy teaches her how to play guitar. I used to imagine him writing songs and
this would be a Belle song and this would be a Sebastian song. And I would
arrange my tapes in Belle and Sebastian songs and it got a bit daft when it
came to playing music to real people. I'll probably put that story on a record
sometime."

so that's what that is all about. i missed the arab strap tonight because i
had a painting class to go to. my painting class was going good, we were doing
lanscapes that were outside the windows of the building we were in, but it
started to get too dark for the class to see what was outside. hee hee. so i
walked home to my house (this is all in a turn of the century town) in the
rain. my painting got ruined, which i am happy about, considering it was
terrible. anyway, while i was walking home i was singing that line from "dylan
in the movies" that says something about a long walk home... ah... the joy of
life...

*christian*
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.