Sinister: Vicious Rumours!

Shearer, Calumn Calumn.Shearer at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 6 11:03:00 BST 1998

My cousin's brother's girlfriend's best friend's uncle's flatmate's son
told me....
If you can't start a good Roomor on a mailing list, then where else???

Here's mine in short - belle and sebastian on tv..

And in detail - Belle and sebastian are being filmed for the tv music
show "Beatroot" on BBC's new digital channel, although the name is
likely to be changed to "Beatroom" as Jools Holland is doing a show
called "Beatroot" and Auntie forgot to tell him he couldn't call it
that.
As it's on the new digital channel, I'm not sure when it's going to be
aired ( when the channel's launched..sometime) but if I get the chance,
I'll be taping it, for sure!!

anyone got any more info on this??
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.