Sinister: Doo dee de de doo de dee de de de deee

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Thu Aug 6 14:04:04 BST 1998

Ohmigod ohmigod I can hardly type for shaking but I thought I'd quickly
describe The Boy with the Arab Strap for listees not lucky enough to pick up
Radio One or to be Journalistic scum.
 Well, I thought I'd descibe it, but I don't think I can. There's a much
happier mix than on sinister, much brighter, with lots of wibbly keyboards and
handclaps, and the drums go ba ba bab bababa every so often.
As for lyrics, all I've made out so far is something about the 'man who drives
minicabs down on Old Compton'; (does this herald another wave of gay/straight
speculation I wonder?) and something about 'Lascivious posts', (well that
would be Suzannah) and I'm sure Stuart sings 'I miss the fox'. I hope that's
right, I cried when I heard that bit. I can imagine a little fox, looking
round for his fey singer friend, who's deserted him, and gone to London to
find fame and fortune.Aahh.
Then Jo Whiley spoke all over the end, which was probably the best bit. Radio
One like doing that don't they?
Anyway, That's what I thought it was all about. I probably misheard it all.
Oh, roll on the seventh!
(a very excited) Seb
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.