Sinister: Yes, I am sad and bored

Lefoxaroo at xxx.com Lefoxaroo at xxx.com
Thu Aug 6 14:51:26 BST 1998

The Boy with the Arab Strap

Hanging around for a bus takes a long time
the order of all prison food takes a long time to pass you by.
day upon day of this wandering gets you down
nobody gives you the chance of a dollar in this old town.
hunger and silence from you is a give away
squalor and smoke’s not your stuff, I don’t like this place
we better go.

Then licking kernels with your older sister
I am a lazy get, she is as pure as the cold driven snow.
what did you learn from your time in the solitary cell
of your mind, there is noise to distraction, but anything good
than the old driven food.
colour my life with this chaos and trouble
 ‘cos anything’s better than parshyshe  isolation
I miss the fox.
you were laid on your back with the boy with the arab strap
with the boy from the Arab Strap

some people speak of the way you were feeling
?????????????????????????????????  gone too far
everyone suffers in silence of burden
the man who drives mini cabs down in Old Compton
the asian man,
with his love/hate affair with his rascist clientel.
a central location for you is a must
as you stagger about making free with your lewd and lascivious posts

we all know you’re soft ‘cos we’ve both seen you dancing,
we all know you’re hard ‘‘cos we’ve both seen you drinking from noon until
noon again.
you’re the boy with the filthy laugh
you’re the boy with the arab strap

and then Jo Whiley chomping all over the end, bah

I thank-you

Esteban

  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.