Sinister: Yes, I am sad and bored

John Johnston JohnJ at xxx.com
Thu Aug 6 15:11:36 BST 1998

parshyshe - isn't that how Sean (he used to deliver my milk) Connery
would say "precisely" after a night out on the Buckfast loony juice at
Bonkers Show Bar in Glasgow??

I got my tickets for the London gig today. I was so relieved as I was
terrified there had been a mixup. I haven't put them "in a safe place"
yet but I soon will - hope you find yours Turt.  BTW I've still got one
place up for grabs on the night of the London gig if anyone needs
accomodation.

yerlovinsecondcousinonceremoved John