Sinister: heartburn

Rehak, Kimberly kfr9 at xxx.gov
Thu Aug 6 15:45:25 BST 1998

> Write songs about your ex-girlfriend.  Then when you play your
> heartbroken
> sensitive songs all the other girls will fall madly in love with you.

	even if you don't "get the girls" by playing these songs you'll
have something to occupy your time and thoughts (even if it is still
relevant to HER), and hey, you might even make some money on the whole
deal.

	also, i recommend turning the ringer off of your phone.  well,
if you have only one, i guess that's not a good idea, but if you do,
then turn it off of the main one.  it helped me.