Sinister: tickety boo

Euan Leitch euan.leitch at xxx.net
Thu Aug 6 15:47:29 BST 1998

Afternoon all
This is all too much.
I've just heard "TBYTAST" and got my ticket for the first Maryhill gig.
Well that's a lie, My friend (who I'm kind of in love with, but she's
seeing other people just now, and HE is coming which hopefully wont marr
my happiness) has bought it for me and faxed a copy of it through so I
can see it.
Their support is Divine Sound System.  Anybody know who they are?

Love

Ue
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.