Sinister: oh, get me away from here i'm dieing

Greekesque at xxx.com Greekesque at xxx.com
Thu Aug 6 16:12:55 BST 1998

the  tambourines, on dogs on wheels, are just my size. you really can't go
wrong with marachas, tambourines, or hand claps, in my personal opinion.

also, what are the chances of me dieing? see, i'm supposed to go to france and
italy in feburary with my school... (i live in the usa) but i don't feel like
dieing on that large plane ride over there. what do you guys think?

christian

  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.