No subject

Richard Connell richard.connell at xxx.com
Thu Aug 6 15:34:22 BST 1998

Right, bit of an obscure one here, not in any way related to B&S (but then very
few things are).

Also quite hard to describe. So for these purposes if you can't answer the
following questions 'yes' then i suggest you continue no further cos it may get
a bit confusing:

1) Have you seen 'Where's the money, ronnie?' or 'Smalltime' by the same bloke
who directed '24-7'? (they were on channel 4 recently)

2) Have you heard a song called 'crazy at the weekend' by some band? (it was a
single i think and was also done acoustically on one of the programs from
Glastonbury on BBC2)

Right, still with me? OK, now could any of you still reading (probably about 2
of you) tell me whether the song in 2) was in the film in 1)?
Also, who is it by?
And, do they have an album and is it any good?
For some reason i really liked the song when i heard it on the Glastonbury
coverage (although i was drunk so it could be shite) and it reminded me of the
song played at the end of 'Smalltime'.

I know this is all bollocks and i apologise for the poor souls who read the
whole thing thinking it may be interesting but it has been bugging my for ages.

Cheers in advance to anyone who can help.

Rich

  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.