Sinister: Slow Graffiti soundtrack

Reid Dossinger reid.dossinger at xxx.com
Thu Aug 6 16:42:30 BST 1998

>Mentioning the forthcoming appearance of Slow Graffiti on that soundtrack
>album to a friend last night

What is the name of the soundtrack?  Does anyone know if it will be
released in the U.S.?  Sorry for having to ask again.

>he said:
>That's cool!
>I said:
>Is it?

I agree with your friend, but for different reasons.  I just want a good
version of what is one of my favorite Belle and Sebastian songs.  I'll take
it any way I can get it.  See, this is the thing about being a fan of B&S:
you almost automatically sound like a snob.  I used to think that people
were just trying to outdo each other by championing the most obscure song
possible.  But then I heard all those "obscure" songs and...man, those BBC
sessions are some of their best stuff.  But now, most of it will be
released.  But I'm still lobbying for the session version of LLPJ to be
officially released at some point.

Does anyone know the URL for the Radio 1 site?  I know that they sometimes
have real audio of recent sessions...maybe The Boy with the Arab Strap
would be on there?

Not at all funny,
   Reid

  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.