Sinister: Sons of Showaddywaddy

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 6 21:01:56 BST 1998

There I am thinking there must be lots of interesting stuff to read
amongst the 60 postings from the last 24 hours, only to find out that half
of them are only one word long. Anyone read the FAQ recently? Anyway...

Not having heard TBWTAS on the radio, I still find myself singing along to
the lyrics as I read them, to a completely made up tune. I'm going mad...
And I must say, I'm very disappointed that it's not actually about
Susannah's lewd and lescivious posts and all-day drinking sessions after
all. Although judging by the content of the real lyrics, maybe she did
have an effect after all...

On Thu, 6 Aug 1998, Michael wrote:

> Artist's sons - Gill Scott Heron's dad was the first black footballer to
> play in the UK - he played for Celtic some time many years ago, when they
> still wore dead long shorts.

Does this mean we can talk about Showaddywaddy again? (one for the
long-term listees I'm afraid...)

The Tall Git

  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.