Sinister: help me!

Courtney Knopf vegasbaby at xxx.com
Thu Aug 6 22:10:22 BST 1998

I rested on my laurels too long and am now kicking myself for it.

I just now called up ticketmaster to order tickets for the L.A. Bernard
Butler show at the El Rey and the lady said that they were sold out.
Well she said it wasn't really sold out, more tickets would probably be
released before the show, but she couldn't sell me a ticket.

Fat lot of good that does me.

So if any L.A. area listees have extra tickets to the show (please for
the love of God, andy tell me you bought 3 tickets and not just 2),
please let me know! i would very much appreciate it.

Oh, and since we're on the topic of Ben Folds Five, they're quite
wonderful. All of that damn "Brick" hype aside, they are indeed an aural
treat. As Katie (who was up until now afraid to post to this list) and
Kim have said....they rawk.

Mmm, and quite a while ago while we were in the throes of the canadian
music discussion, tony k mentioned Zumpano to which i must agree!
Zumpano are wunderbar. Oh and Tony works for Geffen, yes? Have you heard
Phantom Planet? They make me smile.

~~Courtney
The Sultraness of Swing
"I could have been the Walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off of
people."

  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.