Sinister: singing sons

Brian Howe Gainey bgainey at xxx.com
Fri Aug 7 00:51:31 BST 1998

At 06:24 PM 8/6/98 -0600, Keith Phipps wrote:

>Yes to Rufus Wainwright. A big yes.

rufus wainwright is fantastic.  i've listened to his sweet voice all day long.
i was a little uncertain about it at first, but after seeing him open up
for sean lennon a few weeks ago i was sold.
 which brings me to...

>And has anyone been able to get three tracks into Sean Lennon's album
>without getting bored?

as a matter of fact yes!  and it only takes me until song number two before
i'm dancing with a dolphin in a daydream.  it's sweet - love songs to his
girlfriend yuka honda from cibo matto - sassy and strummy and folky and
other good stuff.  viva sean lennon!

brian
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.