Sinister: not me again

brad parachute at xxx.net
Fri Aug 7 05:35:42 BST 1998

my god, the b-52's are crap. there was one song i liked on an early
album and i don't remember the name of it, but it was the only one where
that fred fucker didn't put his annoying voice on it. they're on tv at
the moment...i'm not just sitting 'round fuming with hatred for them.

so, what are the dates for the u.s. shows? i know that katrina will keep
us informed, but a little badgering can't hurt. just answer me yes or no
if they're coming to atlanta like they were supposed to last time
around.

circle one

yes          no

i sent one of those to a girl i liked in elementary school asking if she
liked me and she wrote "maybe" and circled it and sent it back. so the
next one i wrote i put:

"circle one

yes     no

don't write maybe"

so she threw it away. so i sent her another one and wrote

"circle one

yes      no

don't throw it away
don't write maybe"

so she gave it to the teacher

so the next one i put

"circle one

yes      no

don't give it to teacher
don't throw it away
don't write maybe"

and she circled yes.

phew!

i got the first arab strap album, and it's much better than the second
one.......but, sadly, there's no song about a giant cock.

there's not enough songs out there about giant cocks.

i've started writing my own album...well, really more like a rock opera,
about a giant cock named rex. i'm three songs into it and already i can
smell the fame.

it's called "rex the giant cock"

maybe belle and sebastian could call themselves:

1. belle and sebastian jr.
2. the belle and sebastians
3. a child and his st. bernard
4. morrissey needs to die
5. sons of showadaddy (sp?)

-brad
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.