Sinister: zzzzt - - zzzt !

Kimberly Forrette kimpostor at xxx.com
Fri Aug 7 06:34:09 BST 1998

that's the sound of my fingers crackling with electricity as i sit
down to write my first-ever entry to *sinister digest*.  i'm scared
but excited and also a bit nauseated, sounds familiar....

okay so here's my problem:  although i consider myself a damn fine
example of a B&S fan -- i've listened to "sinister" and the four EP's
from last summer at least every day for the last twelve month: i've
sat in my room for hours on end trying to master the chords to "get me
away", "llpj", and other tender masterpieces on my sad little yamaha
six-string: i've sinisterly, singlehandedly "converted" at least ten
people into our gentle ministry....and yet (and here's why i'm trying
so fucking hard to justify my fan status, cause i feel like a complete
cooze admitting this....), i've never gotten my hands on a copy of
"tigermilk".  please someone help me.  if anyone out there can find it
in their hearts to send a copy all the way to california, usa, you'll
earn your way into heaven.

in a completely different vein....

is anyone out there in the cardiff area?  if so, who's seen/heard of a
fantastic band called *mohobishopi*?  if you haven't done so, look for
them.  go see them play.  it'll be worth your while.  they're like a
spazzy, speeded-out version of Pavement, with the visionary genius of,
say, Ric Ocasek, with dashes of Devo and John Spencer thrown in--and
onstage as well as in person, they have the charm and wit of that
fucking "beatles" band i hear so much about.

i am about to shit my mind in anticipation of the new album....anyone
have advance copies?  lucky fuckers.

well then, off to see the sandman.

kim forrette

      "More testicles mean more iron!"
                            -- Lunchlady Doris

  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.