Sinister: 2 in 1 night

Stephane Buron sburon at xxx.fr
Fri Aug 7 09:53:58 BST 1998

Hi sinisterians!

I've been on holidays for about ten minutes, I'm listening to the
Trembling Blue Stars, life is (almost) perfect...

brad wrote:
>  i do believe i will submit who i have a list crush on.
> st lucy.

Oh, why do you all have a crush on this poor girl??? Well, she seems
nice, it's true, but maybe too nice, no? I mean, she's not quite natural
on this picture... What about Elisabet, or Minka (never heard of this
girl before but she looks like a girlfriend of mine and i like her).
Anyway, I dont remember exactly who asked a question about the after
show in Leeds (maybe jon g, i dont know), but unfortunately nobody
answered. Does it mean we shall have to go to bed just after the gig?

Stephane

Forgot to tell you that another french popkid has just joined the list.
His name is Philippe, he's a coll boy and he's going to the London
concert... I've never seen him (not yet, but i'll soon see him) but he
could wear flares... Welcome !
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.