Sinister: ben folds and general whingeing

Katrina House a-and-r at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 7 10:21:07 BST 1998

Hi all,

Tara Widmer wrote:

> To add gratuitous B&S content, are there any planned release dates for the
> singles here??? with the matador deal, does this mean they'll be releasing
> videos here in the US now, too? Not that we would ever hear/see them, but...

the singles (or the three summer 1997 ep's as they are known by) were
never intended to be released outside the UK.  they will one day be
released as part of a compilation album for the rest of world minus the
uk ...

... and i know i've said it all before, but the compilation album WILL
get released one day ... i hope :)

cheers,
Katrina.

p.s. - welcom to all the new listees ... how about enlightening your day
by checking the FAQ - http://www.majordomo.net/sinister :)
        jeepster recordings ltd. - mailto:a-and-r at jeepster.co.uk
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn, uk
               phone - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600
                        http://www.jeepster.co.uk

  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.