Sinister: Myra Breckinridge writes...

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Fri Aug 7 11:48:17 BST 1998

Hello Boys!

Oh I love it when everyone's talking about me.  Tag's let me get at
his laptop, in fact he's sitting there with a big smile while I pound
away at it.  Well, you are a lusty crew aren't you?  I thought you
were all nice Mummy's boys, apart from that Wicked Little Stevie
Trousers, he's a savage in the sack, I can tell you.

Andrew Dean wrote:

>i think i'd better point out that that picture of st lucy is kinda
>misleading. in reality st lucy's hair isn't quite that colour for a
>start...

Andrew, you should know as well as anyone that collars and cuffs don't
always match.  Ah...memories.  Andy, remember when I was working at
"School Dinners", you always gave me the biggest tips.  In every
sense.  It makes my bosom swell just thinking about it.

Stephane wrote:

>>brad wrote:
>
>>i do believe i will submit who i have a list crush on.
>>st lucy.
>
>Oh, why do you all have a crush on this poor girl??? Well, she seems
>nice, it's true, but maybe too nice, no?

Hahahaha, "nice", I like that....you poor deluded boy.

>I mean, she's not quite natural on this picture...

Not natural???  What the hell is that supposed to mean?  Typical man.
You finally meet a real woman and you get all frightened.  Just
because I'm not Amelia Fletcher and I won't let you carry my satchel.

>What about Elisabet?

That trollop will haunt me for eternity.  Since Tag met her, he hasn't
wanted me to "sharpen his red crayon" once.  He keeps playing Bryan
Adams and crying into his Labatt's.  Damn Canadian floozie.

Never mind, I know the rest of you love me.

Big wet kisses,
Saint Lucy xxx
           *-*-*  Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa  *-*-*