Sinister: FOX in a FIX!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Aug 7 12:21:16 BST 1998

Basil Brush is staying with us for a few days. He wanted to send in this
message to the list:
"I say, I agree with Mister Derek!"
but I wouldn't let him, because we have to parcel up our thoughts into big
messages. However Basil was unimpressed. He just drew himself back and said
"OOOOOooooOOOOOooooooOOOOO, Mister Peter!" and burst into a demented
rendition of "Mad Dogs and Englishmen".

On a lighter note, we are told that the Maryhill gigs are in aid of charity,
but the identity of this charity remains a closely guarded secret. Why? Is
it something unspeakable, like a Neo-Nazi Youth Impregnation Centre?

On an even lighter note, I heard the Manic Street Preachers single
yesterday. I thought it was really rather nice. This morning I have been
listening to some rather delightful Brazillian music, Blue Brazil 1 and Blue
Brazil 2. I have no reservations in recommending them unreservedly to
everyone on this list. Except Ivo, who probably has it wafting in his
windows all day anyway.

Don't forget that August 25th is Stuart Murdoch's birthday, so get knitting,
girls!

Peter

           *-*-*  Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa  *-*-*