Sinister: Things you should NEVER do

Reid Dossinger reid.dossinger at xxx.com
Fri Aug 7 14:25:51 BST 1998

I would just like to make an opinion of mine very clear.  If some sicko out
there decides to make a Real Audio-readable file of "The Boy With the Arab
Strap" and then send it to me as an attachment...well, that would be VERY,
VERY NAUGHTY!!  It's just the kind of copyright and publishing infringement
that I cannot condone.  I will not stand for such behavior, and if some
deranged listee did this, they would recieve an email from me immediately,
if not sooner.  What that email would say, I'm not tellin'.  You'll just
have to find out.

A concerned citizen,
      Reid "Between the Lines" Dossinger

           *-*-*  Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa  *-*-*