Sinister: Re:Doo dee de de doo etc.

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Fri Aug 7 15:36:16 BST 1998

Ah. Before you all shout at me, I should mention that after listening a few
more times it turns out that my lovely fox imagery in '...arab strap' was a
little bit wrong, and it's a bus he misses, (and i take it he means
physically, as to emotionally).
Still, a few more listens has confirmed that the lines :
'..as you stagger about making free with your lewd and lascivious posts'
can indeed, still only refer to susannah. Shame about the fox bit though, I
had a whole kinda film/cartoon mercandise tie in thing worked out for a while,
the fox could follow his master, Brave little toaster like all the way to
London's evil Soho... oh all right then.

Seb
(Has anyone worked out words/tabs properly yet BTW?)

****Actors etc.still needed: http://members.aol.com/Pishco/index.html****

            *-*-*  Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa  *-*-*