Sinister: Sunhouse

Collier, Paul PCollier at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 7 16:21:06 BST 1998

Rich wrote,

1) Have you seen 'Where's the money, ronnie?' or 'Smalltime' by the same
bloke
who directed '24-7'? (they were on channel 4 recently)

2) Have you heard a song called 'crazy at the weekend' by some band? (it
was a
single i think and was also done acoustically on one of the programs
from
Glastonbury on BBC2)

Right, still with me? OK, now could any of you still reading (probably
about 2
of you) tell me whether the song in 2) was in the film in 1)?
Also, who is it by?
And, do they have an album and is it any good?
For some reason i really liked the song when i heard it on the
Glastonbury
coverage (although i was drunk so it could be shite) and it reminded me
of the
song played at the end of 'Smalltime'.

1. I believe the film was called "Twin Town" and marketed as the "Welsh
Trainspotting" i.e crap.

2. The band is "Sunhouse". "Crazy on the weekend" is the title track
from their debut album and is TRULY FANTASTIC.

Hope this is some help to some one,

Chuckie.

            *-*-*  Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa  *-*-*