Sinister: London gig, tickets please???

Stephane Buron sburon at xxx.fr
Fri Aug 7 16:49:45 BST 1998

Hi, it's me again!
Well, I have a very important question to ask you : a french friend of
mine has just realised that he would be in London on sept 7... You see
what I mean, i guess : he would love to go to the B&S gig, but
unfortunately, it's sold out.
So, if you ever meet someone who has a spare ticket, if your wee sister
is ill, if you find a ticket for the gig making pictures of pavements
like Karn, just think about him... Please, he will die if he cant go to
the concert... I would too if I was at his place.
Email personnally to him (xwatkins at pop3.club-internet.fr) or to me if
you prefer.

Thanks again

Steph

PS : the Salako single is ace...
            *-*-*  Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa  *-*-*