now known as The Sinister:

Kevan Cooke kcooke at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 7 16:04:00 BST 1998

And talking of Billy Joel, I feel compelled to ask if anyone else
remembers the track of that name by Blood Sausage...  This then
prompts me to ask "does anyone know what happened to Huggy Bear?"
The last thing I can remember they were selling mail-order only
singles about four years ago.

Belle and Sebastian may indeed be a band, but they are most
certainly not *just* a band.  Not on this list anyway.

No official denial of the rumours about the band having to change
their name yet.  Probably because Katrina is above this sort of
idle and inaccurate gossip, at least I hope that's why.

I bet Looper have got just the sort of "obscure indie band offshoot
with a single on SubPop" credibility that could add much needed new
life to the Spice Girls now that Geri has left.  I think that Karn
should offer to be Pish Spice.

Bought an Elliot Smith album at lunchtime.  Kiwi Mad Dog 20/20,
heh heh, that was one of ours.

Kevan,
Putting alcohol into the mouths of babies.

           *-*-*  Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa  *-*-*