Sinister: A Plethora of Crap

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Fri Aug 7 17:05:49 BST 1998

On Fri, 7 Aug 1998, Mick McMick wrote:

> Now please, throw that half-eaten ham sandwich which you found in
> the dumpster behind Stuart M's house away please, it's starting to smell
> a bit ;)

My sister has in her possession a coke bottle from which Mikey from
Boyzone has drank, a water bottle previously used by Craig from Deuce, and
the pride of her collection:  A cigarette butt smoked by none other than
Robbie Williams.  "This has been in Robbie's mouth!", she will explain to
anyone who feigns the slightest interest in this lame pop souvenir.

My attempts to convince her to bin these items and get a grip were
scorned.

Rod.

            *-*-*  Brought to you by Rod Begbie  *-*-*
      To send me an email please mail "rod at begbie.com".  To
  become a tv presenter send "i can do a really stupid wink and
  half-smile" to "watchdog at bbc.co.uk".  For information on love
            hearts see http://www.swizzels-matlow.com
            *-*-*    Le singe est dans l'arbre   *-*-*
           *-*-*  Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa  *-*-*