Sinister: Multi-Coloured Swap Shop

Richard Hutt harrypalmer66 at xxx.com
Fri Aug 7 19:53:59 BST 1998

If James Taylor had copyrighted his name, I wouldn't have had the
entertainment afforded me the other night in Los Angeles. An elderly
lady in tie-dye was most offended at having paid twenty bucks to see
Mr.Taylor - when in fact she was treated to the jazz funk stylings of
the James Taylor Quartet. What was most amusing was the way she thought
we had all been taken in by this confidence trickster and his wiley
Hammond Organ. "It's a SCAM!" she screamed....

Me and Audrey have done a mini version of the tape tree, which might
work if anyone can be arsed. It's very low-impact. And fun. And it
crosses the ocean nicely.

Simply pick your partner (and if you can't pick one for yourself, the
P.E. teacher will make you pair up with the only kid in the school more
awkward than you, and you'll have to hold hands), get yourself a free
evening and a good video shop (or store)and swap movie rental ideas. Hey
Presto! It's that easy. Strangers frequently have very good taste.
Audrey recommended The Umbrellas of Cherbourg, which was fantastic.

Two spaces left on/in the PCH listening party. Oh go on.

Richard, on his way to the dentist for a double root canal that will use
up whatever money he had saved for a trip back home and cause him
agonizing pain. But that's o.k.