Sinister: Sunhouse / B&S in London

Philippe GARNIER Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Fri Aug 7 15:00:34 BST 1998

Paul Collier wrote
>2. The band is "Sunhouse". "Crazy on the weekend" is the title track
>from their debut album and is TRULY FANTASTIC.

Hi all !
It's my first message to Sinister. Please don't make fun of my english,
it's just because i am world champ... (sorry) i am french !

I confirm what Paul wrote. I have been listening to "Crazy for the weekend"
2.235 times since it was released. This album is really GREAT . Moreover
Sunhouse will be at the festival "La Route du Rock" in Saint Malo (on our
side of the channel) next friday (see the complete program :
www.laroutedurock.com).

But i won't end this message without telling you something about a little
band you probably know... a band who will give a gig in London in
september... the 7th... you see what i mean ? I will come especially from
Strasbourg for that great gig !
I am just waiting for my ticket and believe me, when i will have the "Saint
Graal" in my hands, i will give a french kiss to my postman (fortunately my
postman is a pretty postwoman).

have a nice weekend.

Philippe, sinisterian from France