now known as The Sinister:

Seamus Campbell conform at xxx.com
Fri Aug 7 22:25:32 BST 1998

> From:	Kevan Cooke [SMTP:kcooke at xxx.uk]
> Subject:	now known as The Sinister:
>
> And talking of Billy Joel, I feel compelled to ask if anyone else
> remembers the track of that name by Blood Sausage...  This then
> prompts me to ask "does anyone know what happened to Huggy Bear?"
> The last thing I can remember they were selling mail-order only
> singles about four years ago.

	Huggy Bear turned into Pussycat Trash, who had a few great
songs, and they recently turned into Red Monkey, who are TRULY FANTASTIC
and the best thing to happen in post-punk music in a decade. A bit of
hyperbole maybe, but still anyone who like Gang of Four and Huggy Bear
should snatch it up.  In the UK, they're on Slampt, which they happen to
run, and in the US they're on Troubleman.

> Bought an Elliot Smith album at lunchtime.  Kiwi Mad Dog 20/20,
> heh heh, that was one of ours.

	All of you Brit concertgoers are lucky to have an amazing
opening act for the upcoming shows.  The boy's a genius.

	Seamus