Sinister: Scottish band help

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Sat Aug 8 01:05:01 BST 1998

Hi all. I've been helping out this Los Angeles band called "Fonda"...They
have an EP/CD out and are playing North By NorthWest soon..the problem
IS....I've just heard from someone in the band that there might be a
Scottish band called "Fonda" as well...lead by the sister of the main guy
in the Trashcan Sinatras...Does anyone have any info on this band? How long
have they been together...any releases? One of the bands will have to
change their name..but which one...? Any info would help...Thanks...

oh hum...

Beth