Sinister: here's a thought

brad parachute at xxx.net
Sat Aug 8 03:38:53 BST 1998

> and to the silly clowns that think that the severely flat chested
> little girl is a list member, buy a fuckin' clue from Alex trebek, > okay? its some little slattern from a friggin advertisement in the > UNITED STATES IN AMERICA.
>
> yawn.

oh i'm so sorry. you see, i ain't got no education. god knows i can
hardly make out all the big words that people use on this list. i wish
there were more pictures.
you see, i'm so dumb...i figured why would sinister lie to me. they
wouldn't pull the wool over my eyes by putting a fake picture up would
they? i refuse to believe that honeypaul isn't a stick figure.
and, say what you will...i know peter miller looks like that. people
just can't make that stuff up can they?

pretty black letters.

-brad