now known as The Sinister:

Greekesque at xxx.com Greekesque at xxx.com
Sat Aug 8 05:00:48 BST 1998

<< This then
 prompts me to ask "does anyone know what happened to Huggy Bear?"
 The last thing I can remember they were selling mail-order only
 singles about four years ago. >>

yes! one of the guys and one of the gals (if i remember correctly) where in
this band called the phantom pregnancies. it's rumored that they would set up
in between bands, at shows that they weren't on the bills for, and play five
minute sets, then run off. they have a seven-inch out on troubleman
unlimited... i have it, it's quite a listen.

love love love. belle and belle. christian christian christian. i'm going
crazy!

p.s. how's isobel doing these days?